Monday, August 2, 2010

Blog Break...

Sorry to put a damper on your day, but I am writing this to let you know that I have to take a break from blogging. We don't have high speed internet here and some days there is just no connectivity which makes it a pretty long process for uploading photos (sometimes 1 picture takes 20-30 minutes to download!...Yikes!) After struggling with the last several posts which tended to be an all day process, I realized its just not worth it. Sooo, until further notice, I will be uploading pictures onto my facebook page (which is MUCH quicker!) I just put pictures up of our recent trips and have several more to add. If you don't have a facebook account, I'm truely sorry....but will continue blogging if and when it becomes a quicker process.
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
Tara

No comments: