Monday, May 3, 2010

March...

I'm sure y'all have been wondering where I have been! As some of you know, andy was gone the month of March which also was the time that we moved into our house. After leaving our temporary apartment, we found that we were having some difficulty getting internet in the village we now live in. Long story short; we just got internet last week! I've had off and on connection to it with my iphone but even that doesnt get the greatest reception here. So with all that said...we are up and running, getting settled in our home and I have a TON of photos/posts to catch up on, so keep checking our blog! I'm still trying to figure out why my posts dont automatically come up on other blogs, but until I figure it out, just keep clicking on "Andy's Ride" :)
We took a little hike in the woods near our apartment the night before Andy left for a month...here we found a tiny prayer chapel






Tyler discovering he LOVES to brush his teeth :) Literally!
More snow in Germany...





Bought this tent to make good use of Ty's energy in our apartmen...it was a hit!
He still wasnt walking at this point; only with the help of his walker, but he would get so excited to let go of the handle and clap

The Germans love their chocolate!....and pastries, bread, bratwurst, beer, apple streudel...well, you get the idea. Anyway, my friend Brooklyn and I discovered that they devote an entire aisle to chocolate and candy in their supermarkets! Our favorite....Rittersport milk chocolate with cashews....mmmmm

Sometimes the apartment got a little crowded so we hung out in the hallway. It was roughly 25 degrees each day so there wasnt much to do outside.

Turning 17 months....this picture pretty much explains it all :)

Tantrum's over....here's my boy!!

No comments: