Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Farm!

Believe it or not, Tyler and I are no longer in Mississippi...yep, we are back in the good ol' land of Kimchi and squid! We flew back to Korea on Thursday afternoon arriving Friday evening. Andy flew in from Alaska an hour after we did so we reunited in the airport, took the bus back to Songtan and a taxi back to our apartment! We are re-adjusting to the time quite well and getting all things back in order (cleaning as we speak...or type). Anywho, here are some reamaining pics of MS. Eve, Ty, and I headed for the pumpkin patch on the first cool day...it was a perfect 58 degrees for the pumpkin farm. I think we had as much fun as Tyler did :)As you can see this is definately not at the pumpkin farm :) Eve had a good idea to throw in the comparison from when Tyler was just 3 weeks old (almost exactly the same time last year) with his pumpkin and now...my how time flys by!!
The corn box! What a novel idea :)
Eve and I had fun burying him...he didnt care for it, though :)



Tyler already driving an ATV! He is definately a son of mine!!

The had a big trailer with cotton! I LOVED this...Ty did not :)
He was cruisin' along the side and fell over upside down...after laying like this for a few moments he realized that "the touch, the feel of cotton...is not the fabric of my life..." (Singing the song? Me too :)

I waited for all the kids to leave so I could jump around myself
Eve lovin' the cotton :)
What's a pumpkin farm without a hayride? Just a farm...but not this one :)
Funny face turned into actresses in the next Exorcist. Never saw the movie and especially don't want to after looking at me in this photo...scary.
Ty has no problem rounding up 4 ladies at once...we will have to watch him like a hawk!

I have never seen these...or even heard of them; have you?

The Turk's sure do make a pretty lookin' squash!
Not bad Eve, next time go for the black braids and Leather pants and you could be a stand in :)
Last photo before headin' to the van to warm up and head home for the evening.

No comments: