Sunday, November 1, 2009

Leaving the States...again!

I had to say goodbye yet again to my wonderful friend Eve and my sweet little girl, Georgia before heading to Montgomery, A and then off to Korea. What a blessing they both have been to me. Eve, thank you for taking such good care of her...I know she is having a great time!
Last family picture before heading on the road.... Me and my sweet pup :)
Tyler and I packed the car and drove 3.5 hours to my brother and sis-in-law in Montgomery, AL. They are stationed at the base there for the next year so it was perfect to stop in for a few days to see them en route to the Atlanta airport. Here are all of our kiddos playing before bedtime. It was like Christmas all over again for Mel n' Jess' kids with Tyler's toys around :)
We took them to a pumpkin farm where they had a petting zoo. Tyler didnt like the donkeys so much; but he loved feeding the...
SHEEP :)
Another corn box! This one was a bit busier than the last one so Ty was making a break for it!!
What can I say, my man likes wheels!
Jess with her kids on a very, very, bumpy cow ride :)
Jess and I on a walk
me with my gansta' brother-in-law :) I can see the resemblance to Andy :) haha!
Getting on the giant 747 for our 15 hour flight from Atlanta to Seoul, S. Korea
Ty hanging out in the bathroom :) For as long as the flight was he did pretty well. It was, however, slightly miserable having a middle seat with a very mobile 1 year old, a 1 month old immediately to the left of me and an elderly woman to the right of me who slept the whole time! Needless to say, we spent a lot of time playing in the back, standing in the kitchen with the flight attendants, or just hanging out in the bathroom like this :)
We arrived safely and Andy flew in from Alaska just an hour after us! It was so fun to reunite after 4 months! Tyler didn't recognize him but it only took a few days for him to warm up to Andy again...they are best friends once again :)
Getting ready to load the bus with all of our stuff and head for home :)

No comments: