Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Milestones


Tyler has been so active lately! He's nearly 5 months only but has been rolling over for a month now; both sides. I lay him on his back to sleep and he wakes up on his belly. We've been practicing sitting up and he can hold it for a little while before falling over...so we are not quite there; but showing promise! Andy also noticed that we might have a "lefty" on our hands. He is very "busy" as most boys are when playing so we have been watching this. He will hold his toy in the right hand to brace it while his left does all the grabbing/pulling. We will see!
Be sure to watch the two videos at the bottom. I still don't have a video of him rolling from back to belly; I'm not quick enough with the camera :)
First, here are some fun pictures from the kitchen floor! (I think my eyes look kinda' freaky in this first one, so disregard :)
Sitting up!Not quite as tall as Daddy...yet :)



Playing on his tummy....Rolling over action shot!Voila!





1 comment:

Summer Jean said...

Hi Tara! Tyler is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again. Tyler will be so different. I hope you're doing well. Grant said he saw you guys for a minute at the last Hail and Farewell. I started a blog (by the way) www.superluz.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I love checking yours!