Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Father's Day

I know, I know! Father's Day was a few weeks ago, but as I mentioned before, I have a ton of posts and it will drive me crazy if they are not in some sort of order (even though, I have one that goes before this, but it will just have to bug me :)) We had a wonderful, relaxing Father's Day! After church there was a big BBQ in the parking Lot. This is when Tyler decided to give Andy the best Father's Day gift of all: "Dada". It was his first time saying it and he said it all day :) After the BBQ we went home and took a nice afternoon nap, then off to the Camp Humphrey's (Army Base) Splish Splash Water park just a half hour away.
It was a fun day and I am so blessed to have Andy as Tyler's Daddy! He is consistently putting family first and without hesitation helps with Tyler when I need it. He will hold him all day if we are out and about, help put him to sleep, make bottles, entertain him when Tyler doesn't want to eat so that I can feed him, makes him giggle in a way that I can't; the list goes on and on! Above all, he has wonderful dreams/goals for raising that son of ours and it includes unconditional love and quality time; which is why I hope Tyler grows to be just like his Daddy :) Saying "Dada"
Our Church smack Dab in the city of Songtan.
They rented out the public parking lot next door for the BBQ...space is hard to come by!
It's never to early to be introduced to the Bouncy Castle!

It was pretty hot out so we went inside and dumped some water on Tyler's head to cool him off...the result: Spikes!
The Army Base waterpark. They had a Kid's Zone, Waterslides, an Olympic size swimming pool, hot tub, volleball courts and mini golf; so much fun!!



Happy Father's Day Hun!

No comments: