Sunday, June 28, 2009

9 Months!

Our little boy is not so little anymore! He started crawling 2 weeks ago and just this week has started to pull himself up on things to stand up. Babyproofing, here we come! He plays with his toys so well during the day and eating solids twice daily. The last 2 weeks he's been going through an indpendent streak and not wanting to eat anything I give him, but this too shall pass :) He said "Dada" for the first time on Father's Day of all days and now is associating "Mama" with me, you will see it in the video at the end. The only times he says it is when he wakes up and wants me to get him or when he is crying. We are having a blast watching him grow and explore new things. We thank God for this little blessing; each day I'm humbled as a mother and am reminded of God's unconditional love for us as I love on my sweet son. Children are such gifts!
(Don't forget to watch the cute videos at the end!)
"I did it!"
(momentary pause for destruction of my sign...) We're back!

"Mom, I didn't wreck your sign..Daddy did it!"
Sponge bath in our bathroom/shower combo...put a towel next to the drain and you're good to go!
Reading his Dr. Seuss book....he LOVES them!



"What can I say? Dr. Seuss is Da' Bomb!"




First time crawling, the giggles, and "mama"

No comments: