Saturday, September 26, 2009

Johnny Appleseed Festival

My mom, Tyler, and I went to the Johnny Appleseed Festival last Saturday. It was packed!! There was amazing food, vendors dressed up in colonial and frontier attire, farmer's market, and of course everything apple! We were there for nearly 3 hours and didn't see it all; but here are some pics of what we did see.

Love the guy in the background....
...yep, here's a better picture!
Have you ever seen an Indian with a cell phone? I have.
Cousin It!
Making Caramel Kettle Korn....say that 5 times fast!!! Did you try it? I did...I only made it to three.
Wish I had transportation like this...

A break for the swings :)
They strategically placed the canon demonstration right next to the kid's park....not a good idea!
Mom standing in line for some apple petals. Deep fried cinnamon rolled apple slices...YUM!
Apple petals with a cream cheese pumpkin swirl...oober yummy :)

Heading home

No comments: